I bake. I write.
What goes better together than a good story and a delicious fresh-baked pastry? Nothing. And I can give you both. Grab a hot cuppa and join me.
All I really want is a beautiful, slow, simple, gentle, quiet life.
I love the crackling sound bread makes when you first take it out of the oven. I love the smell of the pages of a book, whether crisp and brand-new or aged yellowed and dusty. I love being near the water; it is soothing to the soul. I love listening to the rain, the first sip of coffee in the morning, and sitting on a dock at dawn watching the rising sun slowly make the morning mist disappear off the water. Life doesn’t have to be complicated to be beautiful.
What I Do
Flash Fiction Author
Cozy Mystery Novelist
Sometimes Sentimental Poet
Capturer of Pretty Photos
Purveyor of Pastries and other Carbohydrates
- The Girl Who Screamed in the Night published by Ellipsis Zine.
- Looking For a Home For One Dozen Egg Yolks published in Issue 9 of Leon Literary Review.
- Long-listed in the Cranked Anvil November 2020 Flash Fiction Competition
- Short-listed in the Free Flash Fiction – Competition Two for my story There’s a Fist-Sized Hole in the Kitchen Window
- That Georgian Bay Blue published as an Honourable Mention in the Wingless Dreamer Travelogue The Wanderlust Within
- Listed as a contributor for Salar de Uyuni in Wingless Dreamer’s upcoming issue of Writers of Tomorrow